It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 9:01 pm

JACKS 
World XV Player

Post JACKS
i have lost all respect for swansea football club. what an utter disgrace showen by two of their players yesterday with their anticardiff flag and t-shirt. it was a disgrace. i hope they both and the club get fined and it doesn't bold well if the jacks come up next season. that alone will make sure there is going to be trouble at both games.

Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Mon Apr 03, 2006 9:13 am
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

but your comment I hate Jack *bar stewards* helps though :roll: :D

Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:38 am
World XV Player

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/4871238.stm

Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:45 am
World XV Player

anyone know what was on the flag that was too disgusting for the Western Mail to print???? not that the western mail is a Cardiff City Supporter or anything.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:47 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

anyone know what was on the flag that was too disgusting for the Western Mail to print???? not that the western mail is a Cardiff City Supporter or anything.

:roll: see above link

Mon Apr 03, 2006 11:54 am
World XV Player

Post Re: JACKS
welshbean wrote:
i hate jack *bar stewards* what an utter disgrace showen by two of their players yesterday with their anticardiff flag and t-shirt. it was a disgrace. i hope they both and the club get fined and it doesn't bold well if the jacks come up next season. that alone will make sure there is going to be trouble at both games.
nice one fella get in there trundle

Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:05 pm
World XV Player

but your comment I hate Jack *bar stewards* helps though :roll: :D

well they started it :D

Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:43 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

good old trundle best player outside the premierhsip and loves swansea who can blame him.
Hopefully swansea can push on for promotion now and show they are the biggest club in wales

Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:08 pm
World XV Player

good old trundle best player outside the premierhsip and loves swansea who can blame him.
Hopefully swansea can push on for promotion now and show they are the biggest club in wales

no there are a lot better players than him outside the premiership.

Koumas for one. the whole of the reading team. the jacks are shit they have thrown away automatic promotion coz their bottlers.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:13 pm
Profile E-mail
International Player

The cowboy wrote:

Koumas for one. the whole of the reading team. the jacks are shit they have thrown away automatic promotion coz their bottlers.

Come on WB - we can normally aspire to a higher level of debate than this?

Trundle was an idiot yesterday (although he scored a preet good goal)

There are idiot fans on both sides who want to get drawn into this tribal bickering, and you do yourself no favours in the way you start this post off. Equally the generalisations on the post further down on Swansea AFC show a rather blinkered approach to the whole issue of hooliganism - it's not one clubs problem!

If you could simply rise above it, you might do more for your club than this post has done.

First and foremost I would like to see the Swans go up this season, but their form since Xmas makes that unlikely (although the second half against Brentford was a joy to watch) But if Cardiff claw their way into the play offs and up to the Premiership, you'll see no such backhanded comments from me - if anything, it can only be good for welsh football to have 2 successful sides - and give Toshack some decent players to pick from, cos there are a dearth of those at present.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:34 pm
World XV Player

welshbean wrote:
The cowboy wrote:

Come on WB - we can normally aspire to a higher level of debate than this?

Trundle was an idiot yesterday (although he scored a preet good goal)

There are idiot fans on both sides who want to get drawn into this tribal bickering, and you do yourself no favours in the way you start this post off. Equally the generalisations on the post further down on Swansea AFC show a rather blinkered approach to the whole issue of hooliganism - it's not one clubs problem!

If you could simply rise above it, you might do more for your club than this post has done.

First and foremost I would like to see the Swans go up this season, but their form since Xmas makes that unlikely (although the second half against Brentford was a joy to watch) But if Cardiff claw their way into the play offs and up to the Premiership, you'll see no such backhanded comments from me - if anything, it can only be good for welsh football to have 2 successful sides - and give Toshack some decent players to pick from, cos there are a dearth of those at present.

i was actually supporting them in the cup final and was hoping they came up as it would mean there would be a derby worth playing unlike the Faw cup. which we use to develop our youngsters. but seeing that yesterday really put me off them and made me angry as i knew that there would be trouble between the fans. most likely at the next wales football international game which is not a good image for our country.

I also apolagise for the opening line of this thread. i changed it so it causes no more offence.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:43 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

at least you changed it, and your not like the other bunch of midnless twats that follow the bluebird shite :D there always has been and always will be trouble between the jacks nd the bluebirds. I know quite a few swans fans who refuse to go to welsh games because of the arseholes that follow cardiff.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:53 pm
World XV Player

at least you changed it, and your not like the other bunch of midnless *twinkles* that follow the bluebird shite :D there always has been and always will be trouble between the jacks nd the bluebirds. I know quite a few swans fans who refuse to go to welsh games because of the arseholes that follow cardiff.

it it was the heat of the moment. iknow that there will always be trouble between the 2 teams but what the 2 swansea players did yesterday just adds fuel to the fire.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:56 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Baghdadboyo wrote:
at least you changed it, and your not like the other bunch of midnless *twinkles* that follow the bluebird shite :D there always has been and always will be trouble between the jacks nd the bluebirds. I know quite a few swans fans who refuse to go to welsh games because of the arseholes that follow cardiff.

it it was the heat of the moment. iknow that there will always be trouble between the 2 teams but what the 2 swansea players did yesterday just adds fuel to the fire.
as you said heat of the moment stuff, the T-shirt though theyre everywhere.

Mon Apr 03, 2006 2:41 pm
World XV Player

welshbean wrote:
Baghdadboyo wrote:

as you said heat of the moment stuff, the T-shirt though theyre everywhere.

Every team in Brittain has one (though not all pissing on Cardiff :wink: ) I'm sure I used to have a Wales v England version somewhere

Mon Apr 03, 2006 3:23 pm
Profile E-mail