It is currently Sat May 26, 2018 4:31 pm

Next England Footie Manager. 
World XV Player

Post Next England Footie Manager.
Okay, whose your pick.

My 3 personal choices would be Hoddle (who was not given a fair crack of the whip), Big Sam Allardyce (who has done wonders) and Mark Hughes - established international manager and doing a fine job at Blackburn.

Others I wouldn't mind seeing would be Bobby Robson (actually would be my first choice to lead England into this world cup), and Martin O Neil - the bookies favourite.

I think it is too early for Pearce and I would like to see Allan Curbishley at a big club first - cause although he has done a great job, Charlton seem to have found a level and cannot make the step up. Bolton under Allardyce has done fantastic, and forget the boring football jipe - this manager is using the best scientific resourses to get the best out of his players. He is prolonging aging players career's due to Sports Science.

Please not Steve McClaren, I would rather see England hero Bryan Robson in there than him.

Sat Feb 11, 2006 3:10 pm
International Player

Post Re: Next England Footie Manager.
stujones1 wrote:
Please not Steve McClaren, I would rather see England hero Bryan Robson in there than him.

well his side did beat Chelsea :wink:

my choices would be O'Neill and Big Sam

but my fav choice would Mike Basset :wink: :D

Sat Feb 11, 2006 6:53 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

I don't give a fup, can be Ken Dodd if they want !

Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:03 pm
World XV Player

Or some Russian who is an Abramov confidant?

Sat Feb 11, 2006 7:19 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: Next England Footie Manager.
stujones1 wrote:
Okay, whose your pick.

My 3 personal choices would be Hoddle (who was not given a fair crack of the whip), Big Sam Allardyce (who has done wonders) and Mark Hughes - established international manager and doing a fine job at Blackburn.

Others I wouldn't mind seeing would be Bobby Robson (actually would be my first choice to lead England into this world cup), and Martin O Neil - the bookies favourite.

I think it is too early for Pearce and I would like to see Allan Curbishley at a big club first - cause although he has done a great job, Charlton seem to have found a level and cannot make the step up. Bolton under Allardyce has done fantastic, and forget the boring football jipe - this manager is using the best scientific resourses to get the best out of his players. He is prolonging aging players career's due to Sports Science.

Couldn't give a flying *fupp* who was the next england manager as long as he makes them lose every *fupping* game they play i'll be very happy. come on SWeden Paraguay and TRinadad

Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:54 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Yep, I too couldn't give a monkey's arse providing the person selected helps them to lose each time they take the field!!

Sun Feb 12, 2006 1:38 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Primary Schools Player

I would like to see either Ian Pierce or Big Sam, i don't think it is to early for Stuart Pearce as he is doing quite well for Man City, the question is, Can he handle the role of England manager.

Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:09 am
World XV Player

could't give a flying *fupp* who the next england coach is not uinportant. finding a new wales rugby coach is.

Come on Swedan Paraguay and Trinadad and anyone else who play england in the world cup.

Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Sun Mar 19, 2006 1:15 pm
Profile E-mail
Yep, I too couldn't give a monkey's arse providing the person selected helps them to lose each time they take the field!!

Spot on Andrew they wouldnt go far wrong with Hanson.

:D :D :D :D

:alien: :lol: :alien:

Sun Mar 19, 2006 2:44 pm
World XV Player

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Sun Mar 19, 2006 8:24 pm
World XV Player

Sam Alladyce (SP?) FTW. He makes average players play well what more can you want.

Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:13 pm
World XV Player

don't care they are a bunch of **** anyway

Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:30 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Mon Mar 20, 2006 9:43 am
Profile E-mail WWW
World XV Player

I propose Dai Young for the job.

well at least they will lose every game

Gwyn A. Williams,

Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:23 am
Profile E-mail
Glyndwr wrote:
I propose Dai Young for the job.

well at least they will lose every game

While all the time being on the brink of great things.

Mon Mar 20, 2006 11:34 am