It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 10:08 pm

Jaime Carragher 
World XV Player

Post Jaime Carragher
Caught on camera spitting at a kid after being goaded by the kids father after the result yesterday

https://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football ... 169442.amp

:shock:

He'll probably get the boot off of sky and tbh that's a shame because one of the only ex pro's that actually talks sense these days.

Sun Mar 11, 2018 11:22 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Jaime Carragher
I detest football to the core... as in the 'professional' game.
Don't mind having a kick about and all that.

BUT - that's purely disgusting. He's a father FFS. What are his own kids gonna think of him?

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”

Albert Einstein

Mon Mar 12, 2018 9:40 am
Profile YIM
World XV Player

Sky have suspended him

Just on Sky News and was visibly upset, uncomfortable to watch tbh.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 3:18 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Stupidity in the extreme.

He's had a life and lifestyle many would envy, ultimately from entertaining the public. Sadly he will be remembered as much for this incident as his football. Difficult to find any sympathy for the man, self-inflicted.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:49 pm
Profile E-mail
Schools District Player

Quintessential English football scum.
Overpaid, uneducated, pig ignorant.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 4:57 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Copper wrote:
Quintessential English football scum.
Overpaid, uneducated, pig ignorant.

Mon Mar 12, 2018 5:32 pm
Profile E-mail
Club Player

The dirty scouse b@astard, I'd have got out and give him a slap if he'd spat at my daughter or Mrs, I'm glad he got caught, people in the media can try and hide their real selves but it comes out if they are not careful. I hope the scumbag can't find another job. He can apologize all he likes, it wasn't an accident, he got caught being his real self, arsehole.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:03 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

One wind up too many. the guy who instigated the wind up with his car window wound down and driving to match Carragher's speed to shout abuse at him will be laughing all the way to the bank and reveling in this story for years. What a gobshite lowlife fecking *prk*.

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:24 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
One wind up too many. the guy who instigated the wind up with his car window wound down and driving to match Carragher's speed to shout abuse at him will be laughing all the way to the bank and reveling in this story for years. What a gobshite lowlife fecking *prk*.

It was in congested quite slow moving traffic and he was shouting the score and laughing, some people would call it banter and i think with the living Carragher has made out of public interest in his sporting performance and opinions, he should show a member of the public more respect. He spat over a 14 year old girl.

To be honest i have a little bit of sympathy for him, in that the mist came down and it may not be a proper reflection of the person he is. However when people seek to justify it i think an example should be made of him, as surely this cant be viewed as acceptable.

"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for

Fri Mar 16, 2018 12:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

The bloke actually turned quite a lot of money down from some red tops who wanted to do full on caragher slagging. He also turned down interviews with this morning

He recently did a spread in a paper after his details were leaked and he and family received death threats. Not condoning for one minute what he did but I find it shocking that he's come off worse from all this tbh.

Fri Mar 16, 2018 1:27 pm
Profile E-mail