It is currently Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:30 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Cardiff City 
World XV Player

Post Re: Cardiff City
simondavis wrote:
Speaking as a Norwich City fan and I have tickets for the game on the 14th at Carrow Rd, meeting up with old mates. I'm kind of in a mixed sort of place. The old man took me down there as a nipper and we stood in the Grange End so I do have an affinity and later me and my mates used to nick in over the railway tracks around the back between the Grange and the Bob Bank and climb into the gents toilet while trying to avoid all the piss. Helping hands would help us over. I have Norwich family as well thus the paradox and will be supporting Yellow. We have the oldest song in the football league you know. Anyone want to know it?

I didn't know you was a Norwich fan. When I was young I used to follow The City everywhere and Norwich were a bogey team for us. They had a striker named 'Wagstaff' I think, but I can't find anything on the net about him. He was brilliant! :thumbup:

Mon May 07, 2018 9:23 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Well I for one, will stop supporting rugby and take my grandsons elsewhere if the wruin screw the prem up any more.

Mon May 07, 2018 9:24 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Ahh well .. bang goes the neighbourhood .. didn't take long :thefinger: :kermit: :thefinger:

Mon May 07, 2018 9:29 am
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

Well done Cardiff, but learn the Swansea lesson; you cannot survive in the Premiership with Championship players !!

Tue May 08, 2018 10:34 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

JOHNWALES wrote:
Well done Cardiff, but learn the Swansea lesson; you cannot survive in the Premiership with Championship players !!

Swansea are a selling club.

Now they need to buy some fighters.

Wed May 09, 2018 5:22 am
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 80 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6