It is currently Sat Dec 16, 2017 9:32 pm

Murray in the semi-finals in Paris 
World XV Player

Post Murray in the semi-finals in Paris
He's having a good tournament at the Roland Garros.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/tennis/40193416

Quote:
Andy Murray reached his fourth consecutive French Open semi-final with a four-set win over Kei Nishikori in Paris.

The world number one came through 2-6 6-1 7-6 (7-0) 6-1 against the Japanese eighth seed at Roland Garros.

The 30-year-old goes on to face Swiss third seed Stan Wawrinka, who beat Marin Cilic 6-3 6-3 6-1.

Snag is, you know who is in the other semi .....

Quote:
Rafael Nadal maintained his bid for ‘La Decima’, 10 Roland Garros titles, on Wednesday after a quarter-final victory over fellow Spaniard Pablo Carreno Busta.

Fourth seed Nadal was leading 6-2, 2-0 when No. 20 seed Carreno Busta retired due to abdominal injury after 51 minutes of play. Carreno Busta had received treatment for a stomach muscle complaint at the end of the first set, which had featured six breaks of serve.

Nadal, who celebrated his 31st birthday on Saturday, is now 22-1 on clay this year, which includes three trophies at the Monte-Carlo Rolex Masters, the Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell and the Mutua Madrid Open. He will next face Dominic Thiem in Friday’s semi-finals.

"I'm playing well, I'm moving ahead," said Nadal. "Thiem is a tough player. I hope that I won't lose. I won in Barcelona and Madrid, but I lost to him in Rome... If I play well, I hope that I will be able to book my spot in the final."

http://www.atpworldtour.com/en/news/nadal-carreno-busta-roland-garros-2017-wednesday

Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:14 am