It is currently Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:39 pm




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
NFL 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59742
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: NFL 2016
Could be the last go around for Brady and the Pats...hard to see them losing.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:55 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat May 08, 2004 10:29 pm
Posts: 5783
Location: Lincoln
Post Re: NFL 2016
Langland Exile wrote:
Could be the last go around for Brady and the Pats...hard to see them losing.


Well I hope you're right but that Atlanta offence looks something else. Julio Jones is massive and Matt Ryan is on fire. I didn't think that they'd beat Green Bay but it was all over by half time. Amazing....The Patriots have got a decent defence as well as the offence. The Gronk has hardly been missed, Marcellus Bennet has come in and done well and the young lad Chris Hogan is looking very good. Plus we've got Julian Edelmann, Danny Amendola, Blount, Lewis, White....I can't wait for this game, Monday booked off, beers in, Domino and chicken night. Been following The Pats since 85, be great if we could do the five.

_________________
I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.


Tue Jan 31, 2017 8:08 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59742
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: NFL 2016
My guess is 38-28 to the Pats

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Sun Feb 05, 2017 2:32 am
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 2083
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: NFL 2016
All right who went to bed early thinking it was all over?
Astounding

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* a childish fukkwit and a liar


Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:30 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44139
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: NFL 2016
That was just wonderful ...

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

WOW!


Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:40 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59742
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: NFL 2016
What a choke by Atlanta. I almost got the score right..

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Mon Feb 06, 2017 4:42 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44139
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: NFL 2016
The Patriots were just too good, mate.

But only just, what a game that was!

5 Super Bowl wins ... Holy Blydi Moley!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/38876854


Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:02 am
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Mon Oct 17, 2011 2:45 pm
Posts: 1535
Post Re: NFL 2016
Big And Dull wrote:
All right who went to bed early thinking it was all over?
Astounding


I almost did.....but you could sense that it was going pair shaped somewhere in the 3rd quarter.

_________________
Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, before strutting around as if it won.


Mon Feb 06, 2017 11:27 am
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 2083
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: NFL 2016
This is just plain Gaga

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2017/ ... -budweiser

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* a childish fukkwit and a liar


Mon Feb 06, 2017 12:10 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 06, 2004 5:40 pm
Posts: 59742
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Post Re: NFL 2016
Bouch wrote:
The Patriots were just too good, mate.

But only just, what a game that was!

5 Super Bowl wins ... Holy Blydi Moley!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/38876854


Not really. all Atlanta had to do was to kick a field goal but they tried to be too clever. My team, the Giants, beat New England both times in the Super Bowl, you need calm heads at key times. Atlanta self destructed, and Ryan is no top flight quarterback.

_________________
We are all in the gutter but me and my mam are looking at the stars!


Mon Feb 06, 2017 2:54 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44139
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: NFL 2016
You can't get excited any more?

Oh.


Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:18 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44139
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: NFL 2016
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/scotland/38879055

Enjoy the vid.


Tue Feb 07, 2017 7:56 am
Profile
International Player
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 2:35 pm
Posts: 1429
Post Re: NFL 2016
Langland Exile wrote:
Bouch wrote:
The Patriots were just too good, mate.

But only just, what a game that was!

5 Super Bowl wins ... Holy Blydi Moley!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/38876854


Not really. all Atlanta had to do was to kick a field goal but they tried to be too clever. My team, the Giants, beat New England both times in the Super Bowl, you need calm heads at key times. Atlanta self destructed, and Ryan is no top flight quarterback.


Easy to say in hindsight.

Two years ago Seahawks were crucified for not running Lynch, yet the stats showed he had been less effective from the 1 yard line than the pass all season.

On Sunday night, after marching down the field the Falcons put faith in the MVP and I don't think that's the worst call in the world.

They did get some things wrong, their clock management was horrible, but that individual play call didn't really strike me as the worst.


Tue Feb 07, 2017 11:26 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 44139
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: NFL 2016
Atlanta were brilliant in defence until they ran out of gas.

Once they ran out of gas they were vulnerable to the GOAT Coach and his Quarter Back.

Throw in an absolutely brilliant piece of play from Edelman and his unbelievable hands and the Atlanta side were beaten once Extra Time started with the rampant opposition in position.

Enjoy the catch ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/38876854


Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:03 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 2083
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: NFL 2016
Bouch wrote:
Atlanta were brilliant in defence until they ran out of gas.

Once they ran out of gas they were vulnerable to the GOAT Coach and his Quarter Back.

Throw in an absolutely brilliant piece of play from Edelman and his unbelievable hands and the Atlanta side were beaten once Extra Time started with the rampant opposition in position.

Enjoy the catch ....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/american-football/38876854

WTF is a GOAT?

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* a childish fukkwit and a liar


Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:23 pm
Profile E-mail
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 53 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: