It is currently Wed Aug 23, 2017 6:37 pm

Mourinho to United done? 
World XV Player

Post Mourinho to United done?
According to Sky Italia and a few Italian ITK Mourinho to United will be announced later today

Sky Italia are usually shit at these things but the bloke that broke the news on Twitter ( :D ) apparently broke the Conte to Chelsea and Pep to Bayern news

Most probably BS, but with an important game on Sunday and a fa cup final in a week I wouldn't put it past United to announce this now :roll:

Fri May 13, 2016 7:34 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Mourinho to United done?
Thank goodness if true, the EPL cannot afford to lose Mourinho

Fri May 13, 2016 4:47 pm
Site Admin

stujones1 wrote:

Why not?

Fri May 13, 2016 4:56 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
stujones1 wrote:

Why not?

Because he pisses Lfc off almost as much as Fergie did :D

I'm very much undecided on him at United, his time would have been after Fergie where he could have added one or two to a championship side.

Wonder if Everton will look at him, haven't they recently been taken over a money man?

Fri May 13, 2016 8:09 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Prys#1 wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
stujones1 wrote:

Why not?

I'm very much undecided on him at United, his time would have been after Fergie where he could have added one or two to a championship side.

Wonder if Everton will look at him, haven't they recently been taken over a money man?

Not anymore I don't think Klopp gives a *fupp* about anyone. If people thought the football Utd played under Van Gaal was boring, wait until Maureen gets going :D

You have some decent young players and we all know what he's like with young players. I wouldn't expect Rashford to get much of a look in or the Dutch centre half.

No chance he'll go to Everton, if he doesn't go to Utd I'd expect him to take over England after Woy *fups* it up in June!

Now there's a thought, Woy..........

Sat May 14, 2016 1:31 am
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
Prys#1 wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
stujones1 wrote:

Why not?

Not anymore I don't think Klopp gives a *fupp* about anyone. If people thought the football Utd played under Van Gaal was boring, wait until Maureen gets going :D

You have some decent young players and we all know what he's like with young players. I wouldn't expect Rashford to get much of a look in or the Dutch centre half.

No chance he'll go to Everton, if he doesn't go to Utd I'd expect him to take over England after Woy *fups* it up in June!

Now there's a thought, Woy..........

Didn't Big Sam get to Klopp a few months ago so much so he walked off without shaking his hand? The seething if Jose rocked up at Anfield wearing a united club suit.........spit and phlegm everywhere (and PED's) :D

I never thought of him managing England, think that could be a good bet and I'd take Hodgson over Giggs, saying that I'd take Moyes back over Giggs....

Sat May 14, 2016 7:24 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Liverpool fans can't stand Mourinho agreed but after the Chelsea season this year I think he's damaged goods and will cause more harm to Utd than good. He'll win a couple of trophies then do his usual and *fupp* off after 3 years with the club in disarray!

Bring it on

Sun May 15, 2016 2:01 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
Liverpool fans can't stand Mourinho agreed but after the Chelsea season this year I think he's damaged goods and will cause more harm to Utd than good. He'll win a couple of trophies then do his usual and *fupp* off after 3 years with the club in disarray!

Bring it on

Aye, think you'll be proved right mate :!:

The time for him was after fergie, but the club *fupped* that up

Still think VG will be at OT next season and the plan will be to let him see out his three years and then give it to Giggs....

I do honestly think that if you lot get your signings right you'll be in with a shout to win it.

Sun May 15, 2016 3:48 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Prys#1 wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:

Bring it on

Still think VG will be at OT next season and the plan will be to let him see out his three years and then give it to Giggs....

I do honestly think that if you lot get your signings right you'll be in with a shout to win it.

Need to get more consistency to have any chance

Sun May 15, 2016 3:54 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
Prys#1 wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:

Bring it on

Need to get more consistency to have any chance

Klopp will give you that Imo, I think he's a great manager and when you get CL football after Wednesday he'll be able to attract better players

Matip all ready done and probably Gotze on his way and that ex city keeper is supposed to be a good player?

Sun May 15, 2016 4:05 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Not convinced we'll beat Sevilla which means no Europe at all

Sun May 15, 2016 4:13 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Post Mourinho might be employed again
Following 6 months of speculation, guessing and downright lies, it appears that Jose has a chance of a job somewhere soon.

The BBC have been asking people to criticise him and his likely new employers - I kid you not.

Leading questions from a BBC reporter? Whatever next?

:kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

Sun May 22, 2016 10:21 am
World XV Player

Hmmmmmm

Jorge Mendes really been pushing this through for a while now and it seems he's finally got his way

Rumours that VG will move upstairs (can't see that myself)

Let the shit slinging begin with the power struggle that's currently happening behind the scenes at OT (apparently)

Ibrahimovic most probably to sign too?

Sun May 22, 2016 11:08 am
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

Prys#1 wrote:
Hmmmmmm

Jorge Mendes really been pushing this through for a while now and it seems he's finally got his way

Let the shit slinging begin with the power struggle that's currently happening behind the scenes at OT (apparently)

If it's true that Mendes leaked this as Utd won the cup, Utd should tell them to *fupp* off. Who's more desperate here, Utd to get Mourinho or Mourinho to get the Utd gig?

Whoever leaked it is totally classless but the silence coming from OT appears to indicate it's true! Looks like Rooney will stay then.

No wonder Bobby Charlton looked miserable as *fupp* yesterday!

Next season is going to be fun!

Sun May 22, 2016 11:52 am
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
Prys#1 wrote:
Hmmmmmm

If it's true that Mendes leaked this as Utd won the cup, Utd should tell them to *fupp* off. Who's more desperate here, Utd to get Mourinho or Mourinho to get the Utd gig?

Whoever leaked it is totally classless but the silence coming from OT appears to indicate it's true! Looks like Rooney will stay then.

No wonder Bobby Charlton looked miserable as *fupp* yesterday!

Next season is going to be fun!

I think UTD will regret appointing Maureen in the long run.

Maureen will turn UTD into a Man City/Chelsea type club. A squad full of very expensive, highly paid foreign mercenaries who don't give a *fupp* which team they are playing for keeping any local talent firmly in the reserves or out on loan until they choose to move on.

Sun May 22, 2016 12:12 pm