It is currently Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:51 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Leicester 
World XV Player

Post Re: Leicester
They deserve it, next season will define it, the Swans hsve been there before as well remember ;)

Sun Apr 03, 2016 7:33 pm
World XV Player

What ever happens to Leicester - Claudio Ranieri deserves manager of the season, no make that manager of the decade for this press conference below.

Wed Apr 06, 2016 10:57 pm
Site Admin

Keith L wrote:
They deserve it, next season will define it, the Swans hsve been there before as well remember ;)

What close to winning the League???

Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:10 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
Keith L wrote:

Alright it wasnt the PL, thenpoint Imwas making was Swans meteoric rise to the top of the old First division was matched by the subsequent relegations. Leics need to back it up is all I'm saying.

Sat Apr 09, 2016 5:15 pm
Site Admin

Keith L wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
Keith L wrote:

Alright it wasnt the PL, thenpoint Imwas making was Swans meteoric rise to the top of the old First division was matched by the subsequent relegations. Leics need to back it up is all I'm saying.

Ah right, furry muff. If they do win it I imagine they will be another Blackburn

Sat Apr 09, 2016 11:49 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
Site Admin

Still 7 points clear with 5 games left

Mon Apr 11, 2016 12:21 am
Profile ICQ WWW
World XV Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:

Can they get 9 points from their remaining 5 matches? West Ham (h), Swansea (h), Man Utd (a), Everton (h), Chelsea (a)

They might need to because there is more than an outside chance that Spurs will win their 5 remaining games, they have an easier run in: Stoke (a), West Brom (h), Chelsea (a), Southampton (h), Newcastle (a).

Mon Apr 11, 2016 1:47 am
Site Admin

CarmarthenLad wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:

Can they get 9 points from their remaining 5 matches? West Ham (h), Swansea (h), Man Utd (a), Everton (h), Chelsea (a)

They might need to because there is more than an outside chance that Spurs will win their 5 remaining games, they have an easier run in: Stoke (a), West Brom (h), Chelsea (a), Southampton (h), Newcastle (a).

They are unbeaten and haven't conceded a goal in their last 5 games. They are unbelievably consistent at the moment. They have a more difficult run in than Spurs but I still think they'll get enough points. Three home games should be key and even away games going to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge isn't as hard as it once would have been

Mon Apr 11, 2016 3:09 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
British & Irish Lions Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
CarmarthenLad wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:

They are unbeaten and haven't conceded a goal in their last 5 games. They are unbelievably consistent at the moment. They have a more difficult run in than Spurs but I still think they'll get enough points. Three home games should be key and even away games going to Old Trafford and Stamford Bridge isn't as hard as it once would have been

I'd go with that. Swansea and Everton should be wins. Spurs can still do it, but it's a massive ask.

And I thought Leicester were 9 points clear? :dontknow:

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, before strutting around as if it won.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:27 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Uniteds home record isn't so bad tbf

Played two less games than Spurs (who have the best home record) and we've only got 4 less points

Leicester will be looking to wrap the league up by the time they go to OT though I think so I think they'll win and what a fitting game for them to win the league.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:28 pm
Profile E-mail
Site Admin

MrLeek wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
CarmarthenLad wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:

I'd go with that. Swansea and Everton should be wins. Spurs can still do it, but it's a massive ask.

they were 10 points clear before Spurs rolled over United yesterday

Mon Apr 11, 2016 5:36 pm
Profile ICQ WWW
British & Irish Lions Player

Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
MrLeek wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:
CarmarthenLad wrote:
Andrew (Scum V) wrote:

they were 10 points clear before Spurs rolled over United yesterday

Must have been that then...

Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon, no matter how good you are at chess the pigeon is just going to knock over the pieces, shit on the board, before strutting around as if it won.

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:00 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

They did more than roll United over FFS, especially in the last 20 minutes

Still, must be a kick in the teeth for spurs fans that they'll finish above United, Chelsea, Arsenal and City and still not win the league :D

Mon Apr 11, 2016 7:25 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Mahrez wins player of the year

Dele Ali wins young player.

Sun Apr 24, 2016 9:48 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Champions!

Incredible :wtf: :D :D :occasion5:

Mon May 02, 2016 9:56 pm
Profile E-mail
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 90 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next