It is currently Sun Feb 25, 2018 2:09 pm

Chelsea v West Ham 
Primary Schools Player

Post Chelsea v West Ham
Do you think Chelsea had their best game yesterday when they beat West Ham 4-1

Mon Apr 10, 2006 10:16 pm
World XV Player

without a doubt they were amazing even with 10 men. just shows how strong they are. if liverpoolfind a 20-30 goal striker in the summer i believ they will push Chealsea all the way next year as the defense and midfield and keeper are amazing they are just lacking that striker.

Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:02 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

liverpools problems are not just in the striker department but at LB and RW other than that they now have a competetive team, they still lack pace at the back but with Agger they have found a pacy CB and you can expect him to play a few more games next yr.

Anyway give Fowler half a chance and hell score and hell be here next season.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:20 am
World XV Player

chavski scum :D

liverpools problems are not just in the striker department but at LB and RW other than that they now have a competetive team, they still lack pace at the back but with Agger they have found a pacy CB and you can expect him to play a few more games next yr.

dont cosider left back for liverpool a problem you have Risier and warnock at left cack RW i agee what do you think of Pennant or Bullard of wigan for that problem.

Since 1410 most Welsh people most of the time have abandoned any idea of independence as unthinkable. But since 1410 most Welsh people, at some time or another, if only in some secret corner of the mind, have been "out with Owain and his barefoot scrubs." For the Welsh mind is still haunted by it's lightning-flash vision of a people that was free.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:24 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Baghdadboyo wrote:
chavski scum :D

dont cosider left back for liverpool a problem you have Risier and warnock at left cack RW i agee what do you think of Pennant or Bullard of wigan for that problem.
Warnock jesus we might as well play bambi they both give me the shits when I see their names on the team sheet or the subs bench. Not sure about either, im sure rafa will pull another one outve the bag for us though. Gonna be a defo intresting close season though.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 1:40 pm
World XV Player

pennant would be agreat by for liverpool you would finally have a wide player who could deliever a decent cross. i hear what you say about warnock but he is youing look at Carragher all my mates use to dread him being on the team sheet but now he is one of the best defenders in europe.

Gwyn A. Williams,

Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:47 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Talking about right wingers. I believe Chelski are releasing Wright-Phillips at the end of the year. Not sure if they'd allow him to go to Liverpool though.

Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:04 pm
World XV Player

pennant would be agreat by for liverpool you would finally have a wide player who could deliever a decent cross. i hear what you say about warnock but he is youing look at Carragher all my mates use to dread him being on the team sheet but now he is one of the best defenders in europe.
Carra is a legend always has been,never ever dreaded him being in the team as he always did his job.

ps bambi (traore)

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:03 pm
World XV Player

Talking about right wingers. I believe Chelski are releasing Wright-Phillips at the end of the year. Not sure if they'd allow him to go to Liverpool though.
He would be a good signing wish wed gone for him yrs ago and Joe cole for that matter although the second one is a dirty cheating *fupper* :D

Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:04 pm
World XV Player

welshbean wrote:
Carra is a legend always has been,never ever dreaded him being in the team as he always did his job.

ps bambi (traore)

i dread it when that twinkle is in your team and im not even a fan. there is rumours that they might sign Bellamy

Gwyn A. Williams,

Wed Apr 12, 2006 9:04 am
Profile E-mail