It is currently Mon Mar 27, 2017 5:49 am




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign 
Author Message
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 42366
Location: Llanharan
Post The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign
Image

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/news/wales-news/horse-riders-want-make-riding-9888498

Image

Quote:
Will naked horse back riding make Wales’s roads safer?

Riders across Wales have been stripping off to support a campaign aimed at raising awareness of road safety around horses.

The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign was launched on Facebook earlier this month by Jersey-based Lauren De Gruchy and has already gathered more than 20,000 supporters.


Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:01 am
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 27, 2004 9:50 pm
Posts: 86991
Post Re: The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign
I might drive around looking for them so I can slow down

_________________
Sometimes we can disagree with the facts

Sean Spicer, Whitehouse press secretary 21/01/17

We've had Comical Ali we now have Deluded Sean


Thu Aug 20, 2015 8:50 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 42366
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign
Fids the Blindside wrote:
I might drive around looking for them so I can slow down.


Heol-y-Cyw is a hotspot.

South Wales Equestrian Centre, Heol-y-Cyw, Bridgend ...............


Thu Aug 20, 2015 9:32 pm
Profile
British & Irish Lions Player

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:25 pm
Posts: 1523
Location: On a very steep hill
Post Re: The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign
As long as they are riding 2 abreast on roads which are very difficult to overtake on ie the road going up to Gelligaer from Trelewis they will have little sympathy from me whatever they are wearing

_________________
I'm politically correct, a social justice warrior, a Snowflake and a male feminist ......apparently
I'm also a dopey *bar steward* and a childish fukkwit


Thu Aug 20, 2015 10:00 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 42366
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign
Big And Dull wrote:
As long as they are riding 2 abreast on roads which are very difficult to overtake on ie the road going up to Gelligaer from Trelewis they will have little sympathy from me whatever they are wearing


2 abreast or nose to tail, they'll have my interest.


Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:18 pm
Profile
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 05, 2008 12:39 am
Posts: 10977
Location: Neath Valley
Post Re: The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign
Bouch wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
As long as they are riding 2 abreast on roads which are very difficult to overtake on ie the road going up to Gelligaer from Trelewis they will have little sympathy from me whatever they are wearing


2 abreast or nose to tail, they'll have my interest.





_________________
"Business!' cried the Ghost, wringing its hands again. "Mankind was my business; charity, mercy, forbearance, and benevolence, were, all, my business. The deals of my trade were but a drop of water in the comprehensive ocean of my business!”
“None are so hopelessly enslaved as those who falsely believe they are free.”
"The price of anything is the amount of life you exchange for


Thu Aug 20, 2015 11:39 pm
Profile E-mail
Regional Junior Player

Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 11:12 am
Posts: 133
Post Re: The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign
Cheeky.

Would have thought of a better reply, but brain fuzzy.

_________________
"Peace and love, I just don't like c***s"


Fri Aug 21, 2015 12:42 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:24 pm
Posts: 42366
Location: Llanharan
Post Re: The Slow Down For My Horse Campaign
Blindside wrote:
Bouch wrote:
Big And Dull wrote:
As long as they are riding 2 abreast on roads which are very difficult to overtake on ie the road going up to Gelligaer from Trelewis they will have little sympathy from me whatever they are wearing


2 abreast or nose to tail, they'll have my interest.




Oh yes - and for as long as possible as well.

:D


Fri Aug 21, 2015 8:08 am
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: