It is currently Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:02 pm

Pivac informal interview WRU and other Scarlets news 
World XV Player

Post Pivac informal interview WRU and other Scarlets news
http://www.bbc.com/sport/rugby-union/43626049

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:15 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: Pivac informal interview WRU and other Scarlets news
Dai Young will get it. He's from The Wasp factory. All of our recent coaches are from Wasps. Interestingly Pivac has signed a new contract! I seem to remember someone saying that Dai wouldn't get it because he's signed a new contract. Was it you Tel? ;) Or more interest is that George North isn't going to The Scarlets so I reckon that leaves The Dragons. Bit of a head scratcher that.

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 4:39 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
Dai Young will get it. He's from The Wasp factory. All of our recent coaches are from Wasps. Interestingly Pivac has signed a new contract! I seem to remember someone saying that Dai wouldn't get it because he's signed a new contract. Was it you Tel? ;) Or more interest is that George North isn't going to The Scarlets so I reckon that leaves The Dragons. Bit of a head scratcher that.

Dont honk it was me, he has signed a contract but contracts can be bought out and I'm well aware of that.

But .... :D

Tue Apr 03, 2018 8:41 pm
World XV Player

Honk!! Lol. Tell you what.... When folk put up the red writing it comes over as being exceedingly patronising and unpleasant. I dislike it immensely. It's unnecessary. No need for it. It was a tongue in cheek and playful question and I still think you are guilty!

'I am Stepney, I am Peru, I am divine and so are you.' ( John Wardell, aka Jah Wobble from his album 'Take me to God' who when introduced to John Lydon in a pub was so utterly pissed that he couldn't even pronounce his own name: thus 'Jah Wobble'.)

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:

Seems like George may have had one too many bangs on the head... ;) :D

They may do a Warburton on him, which would make Newport the perfect location. AWJ needs to play about 12 games next year too..

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:31 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:
Honk!! Lol. Tell you what.... When folk put up the red writing it comes over as being exceedingly patronising and unpleasant. I dislike it immensely. It's unnecessary. No need for it. It was a tongue in cheek and playful question and I still think you are guilty!

Here here

Plus I haven't got a clue how to do it :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:52 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Big And Dull wrote:
simondavis wrote:

Here here

Plus I haven't got a clue how to do it :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

No. Me neither mate. No likey. :kermit: :kermit: :kermit:

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:08 pm
World XV Player

simondavis wrote:

I think he's almost certainly going to the Ospreys.

Tue Apr 03, 2018 10:51 pm
World XV Player

ICEverything wrote:
simondavis wrote:

I think he's almost certainly going to the Ospreys.

That Would be good if he did, what are his optins if no region takes him though :shock: :!:

Wed Apr 04, 2018 6:19 pm
thread ruining clique

Patronising red writing. What do you mean, you don't know how to do it? How very inept of you.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:20 pm
World XV Player

I don't know if I'd use the word patronising, but I find it annoying as it is difficult to respond to red text in a quote. It starts getting confusing. Especially once you get too maby quotes.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:43 pm
Profile E-mail
thread ruining clique

Cymru am byth wrote:
I don't know if I'd use the word patronising, but I find it annoying as it is difficult to respond to red text in a quote. You clearly aren’t as good at writing patronising remarks as what I am. It starts getting confusing. Especially once you get too maby quotes.

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:50 pm
World XV Player

spinbreath wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
I don't know if I'd use the word patronising, but I find it annoying as it is difficult to respond to red text in a quote. You clearly aren’t as good at writing patronising remarks as what I am. It starts getting confusing. Especially once you get too maby quotes.

Ha!

Wed Apr 04, 2018 7:51 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

spinbreath wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
I don't know if I'd use the word patronising, but I find it annoying as it is difficult to respond to red text in a quote. You clearly aren’t as good at writing patronising remarks as what I am. It starts getting confusing.Like this you mean Especially once you get too maby quotes.

Cracked it!!

Wed Apr 04, 2018 8:05 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Big And Dull wrote:
spinbreath wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
I don't know if I'd use the word patronising, but I find it annoying as it is difficult to respond to red text in a quote. You clearly aren’t as good at writing patronising remarks as what I am. It starts getting confusing.Like this you mean Especially once you get too maby quotes.

Cracked it!!

Me too

Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:19 pm