It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:17 am

Welsh Prem 
World XV Player

Post Welsh Prem
Ponty took a good scalp at the cap
Today in a very entertaining game lead changed hands a couple of times both teams earning try bonus points
Well worth going to the cap for

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:33 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Post Re: Welsh Prem
Even ebbw beat them there a few weeks ago, Cardiff really aren't a good side at all this year.

Its possibly the only game ebbw look like winning this year.

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

http://www.flickr.com/photos/whitcomberd/

Sat Oct 07, 2017 7:41 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Before today's games Cardiff were 3rd in the league . Long time since they been that high , before this season that is.

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:26 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Yes but look at "this season". A half split league so half the good teams aren't even playing each other yet and where squads change week in week out due to the demands from above with "you must give this substandard idiot game time".

Being 3rd (or even 1st) in a league is easier when you remove all the good quality opposition for half of the season.

I was stunned how poor Cardiff were the other week when i went to see them play ebbw. Slow of thought, slow of action, fitness was lacking and very ordinary (they must have been, losing to a side that shipped 50 to bedwas today).

'It's now very common to hear people say, "I'm rather offended by that", as if that gives them certain rights. It's no more than a whine. It has no meaning, it has no purpose, it has no reason to be respected as a phrase. "I'm offended by that." Well, so *fupping* what?' —Stephen Fry

"You like PhillBB demand facts for debate........My premise needs no facts to debate it" - Rosario on "how to look like an idiot"

Sat Oct 07, 2017 8:32 pm
Profile WWW
World XV Player

Did not see th Ebbw Cardiff game , agree with the league point ,the WRUIN have done a good job of making it worse again

Sun Oct 08, 2017 2:53 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

jimcardiff wrote:
Did not see th Ebbw Cardiff game , agree with the league point ,the WRUIN have done a good job of making it worse again

Yeh, if you are going to split it, you just as well split it into 2 divisions all the way

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:04 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

soap wrote:
jimcardiff wrote:

Yeh, if you are going to split it, you just as well split it into 2 divisions all the way

And maybe come up with a system where 90% of the reward you get for doing well in the first half of the season isn't totally wiped out at christmas effectively meaning you start again.

Is a crazy system - the quality simply isn't there for 2 conferences of clubs. All thats happened is the better derby games have gone and lower quality sides are there instead.

The premiers problem was it was too big for the player base, this new system has actually made it worse. Well done WRU.

Sun Oct 08, 2017 12:26 pm
Profile WWW