It is currently Thu Dec 14, 2017 11:16 am

A Historical Pint of Beer 
thread ruining clique

Post A Historical Pint of Beer
Disgraceful behaviour. These Cardiff fans are animals.

https://twitter.com/c_kirwan/status/909132342710689792

Sun Sep 17, 2017 12:44 pm
World XV Player

Post Re: A Historical Pint of Beer
spinbreath wrote:
Disgraceful behaviour. These Cardiff fans are animals.

https://twitter.com/c_kirwan/status/909132342710689792

Was it pee or beer it pick it up off the floor? ;)

Sun Sep 17, 2017 3:19 pm
World XV Player

Very poor show , we all disagree with calls now and then , but that reaction deserves a lifetime ban from rugby .

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:13 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

jimcardiff wrote:
Very poor show , we all disagree with calls now and then , but that reaction deserves a lifetime ban from rugby .

The thing is he did that seemingly without regard that it was in any way wrong ... as if it was acceptable amongst his group (Peers for posh folk) and that is the greater concern.

To what extent are similar animals wearing the same disguise, shirt wise?

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:26 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

We have to hope very few, but there was a time at the CAP when a certain section of the crowd would bang the advertising boards when opponents were taking kicks at goal, one of them perhaps.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:38 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

jimcardiff wrote:
We have to hope very few, but there was a time at the CAP when a certain section of the crowd would bang the advertising boards when opponents were taking kicks at goal, one of them perhaps.

Committee man then? :P

Sun Sep 17, 2017 4:39 pm
World XV Player

No hat

Sun Sep 17, 2017 5:12 pm
Regional Junior Player

I do not feel that ejection from the ground is sufficient. He is easily identifiable and should be dealt with by the law. It looks as though some of the players would also have been showered with this liquid, and they could well of thought it was an acid attack.

This degenerate needs to be dealt with in the same way as terrorists, and those responsible for ejecting him from the ground reprimanded for not taking the issue further.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 8:07 pm
Profile E-mail
British & Irish Lions Player

JOHNWALES wrote:
I do not feel that ejection from the ground is sufficient. He is easily identifiable and should be dealt with by the law. It looks as though some of the players would also have been showered with this liquid, and they could well of thought it was an acid attack.

This degenerate needs to be dealt with in the same way as terrorists, and those responsible for ejecting him from the ground reprimanded for not taking the issue further.

Whilst not condoning this incident in any way get some perspective FFS

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:01 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

are you implying thee has been an over reaction :D

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:03 pm
World XV Player

JOHNWALES wrote:

I agree he needs to be punished for this. I propose he is given a season ticket and made to watch every game.

Sun Sep 17, 2017 9:42 pm
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

Cymru am byth wrote:
JOHNWALES wrote:

I agree he needs to be punished for this. I propose he is given a season ticket and made to watch every game.

..and attend committee meetings, and carry the drinks in for a season without spilling a drop... :D

Mon Sep 18, 2017 12:52 am
World XV Player

Langland Exile wrote:
Cymru am byth wrote:
JOHNWALES wrote:

..and attend committee meetings, and carry the drinks in for a season without spilling a drop... :D

Too far ,being made to watch the whole of every blues game is punishment that goes beyond the pale.

Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:30 am
Profile E-mail
Regional Player

I feel bad having read some of these posts, I keep a pint glass in the upstairs bathroom and when me and the missus have had a ding dong and I have come off second best I fill that pint glass with cold tap water and as she returns to the back door from the washing line, yes BOOM I let her have the whole pint of water on her head from the upstairs bathroom

The pleasure it gives me is massive, I do not get banned from our house but I do have to lock myself in the bathroom for an hour or so until the missus has calmed somewhat. Its just fun and no harm done. :love4:

Banned for life is a bit harsh

Sun Sep 24, 2017 3:04 am
Profile E-mail
World XV Player

kingofthebrowns wrote:
I feel bad having read some of these posts, I keep a pint glass in the upstairs bathroom and when me and the missus have had a ding dong and I have come off second best I fill that pint glass with cold tap water and as she returns to the back door from the washing line, yes BOOM I let her have the whole pint of water on her head from the upstairs bathroom

The pleasure it gives me is massive, I do not get banned from our house but I do have to lock myself in the bathroom for an hour or so until the missus has calmed somewhat. Its just fun and no harm done. :love4:

Banned for life is a bit harsh

Remember to hide the carving knife before you go to sleep though. And it may be a good idea to do your own food for a few days

Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:18 am
Profile E-mail